• We are currently accepting Shop pay, Apple Pay, PayPal and any credit card.
• All items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail or USPS International Mail.
• Shipping is usually within 1-5 business days, most often, sooner. You will receive an email with tracking once your order has been shipped.
• For international customers, we cannot mark your items as “gift,” as it’s considered a felony and mail fraud, so please do not ask.
• If you would like to include a note with your package, we are happy to do so. Please email us.
• Please make sure your shipping address is correct. If you need to change shipping addresses, we ask that you contact us within 2 hours of purchase.
• If multiple orders are placed, shipping will be combined (if order has not been packed yet) and any overages in shipping will be refunded.
• If you are not satisfied with your product, please contact us within 3 business days. The buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
• Returns are eligible for a full refund (minus shipping costs) upon receipt and examination. Product must be the same condition as you received it.
• Custom orders and final sale items are NOT refundable.
• Due to the handmade and limited number of items, we do not offer exchanges.
• In the event you need to cancel your order, please contact us within 12 hours of purchase.
Handling and Care
• We recommend hand washing your item due to their hand stitched faces and details.
• Please use supervision when allowing your little ones to play or sleep with any creature, as they may have features that can be hazardous to babies (especially when teething/chewing on them).
• Please contact us if your item needs to be repaired. We will need photos and details on the extent of damage and evaluate on a case by case basis, the feasibility of the repair.
• Any additional questions or assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
How do I purchase an item?
• Items tend to sell out quickly, and it’s advised to be at the site on time or a few minutes prior.
Do you take custom orders?
• We currently do not take custom orders upon request. On occasion, we will offer opportunities for custom orders.
Do you take reservations?
• We currently do not reserve items.
Do you sell wholesale?
What sort of materials do you use?
• We take great pride in selecting quality materials. Materials are made out of minky, wool, felt, luxury down polyfil.